[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA help

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 16:28:34 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
> Hello Anca,
>
> An ven., févr 05, 2010, opensipslist at encambio.com schrieb:
>
>> An ven., févr 05, 2010, Anca Vamanu schrieb:
>>
>>> If you use the trunk svn branch, you have a parameter in b2b_logic
>>> module - "custom_headers". You can set it to "WWW-Authenticate,
>>> Authorization" and the content of these headers will be passed on
>>> the other side.
>>>

>> That's great, thanks Anca. I'll try out the new 'custom_headers'
>> parameter.
>>

> I integrated your changes from revision 6291:
>
>   'new feature - possibility to define costum headers to be
>   passed from the dialog of one side to the other'
>
> ...and finally the WWW-Authenticate header arrived at my UAC (which
> sent the first INVITE.) It sucessfully builds a Authorization string
> and sends a second INVITE.
>
> Unfortunately, b2b_logic doesn't pass on the Authorization header
> from the client to the server so authorization is failing. The
> module parameters of my script are:
>
>   modparam("b2b_logic", "custom_headers", "WWW-Authenticate;Proxy-Authenticate;Authorization;Subject")
>
> The page 'B2buaTutorial' says:
>
>   If type node with message value is present, it means that the
>   client will be created using the info from received SIP message:
>   the body, the caller URI, some SIP headers(Accept, Supported,
>   Content-Type).
>
> It seems as if custom_headers are only passed from the server to the
> client, or maybe b2b_logic only recognizes them in dialog (after the
> first INVITE is accepted?)

No, these are not the cases. The Authorization header should be passed
from the first Invite(it's the same processing function as for the 200OK
reply - b2b_logic_notify). Do you see something in the log? Any Error?
However, there will be a problem in the second call setup if
authorization will be requested again, because there is no way to get
that authorization information from the caller in the middle of the call..

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro