[OpenSIPS-Users] issue with my XML script, b2bua

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 11:35:23 CET 2010

Hi Marie,

You are saying that the initial call setup does not happen? Are you
using the latest code? Please update from svn, branch 1.6, it contains
many fixes.
Your script has a few problems:
1.
                             <client>
                                 <type>client</type>
                                 <id>server1</id>
Don't put type client here, it is in fact of type server, but the type
is not needed here. If you put the wrong type though it will confuse the
analyzer.

2. When you create the second call - connecting the caller to its
desired destination, you specify that a new client entity must be
created but you put the same id:

                         <client>
                                 <id>client1</id>
                                 <destination>
                                     <value type="initial">server1</value>
                                 </destination>
                             </client>
Please use another id.

On the other hand, I suggest for you to start playing with the simple
topology hiding scenario and the go to more complicated scripts.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro