[OpenSIPS-Users] Res: RTP listener

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Feb 4 11:28:43 CET 2010

Hi Yannick

There is an open source software http://oreka.sourceforge.net/ capable not only to listen, but to record and manage the calls. It requires a separate machine connected to a SPAN/MONITOR port of the network switch. I have tested both OREKA and the RTP Proxy feature, it works, you will need to mix the caller and callee streams to have the recording, the format is similar to the one found on wireshark. With RTP proxy, you have the advantage to be able to force the stream to pass on your server, with OREKA you need to record close to the gateways, but it is simpler to record and manage the calls.

Good luck,

Flavio E. Goncalves