[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding Rtp Proxy &opensips

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Thu Feb 4 11:22:58 CET 2010

On 29.01.2010 11:29, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> I doubt you can change that as RTPproxy is not decoding the RTP stream -
> as the name says, the tool is only RTP aware, so cannot interpret the
> content. But I guess you can google for some other audio tools to help
> mixing the 2 streams.

Check this page: http://www.rtpproxy.org/wiki/RTPproxy/FAQ
I didn't try the rtpbreak/sox approach though. We are using proprietary
tool here. I think that sox doesn't decode the g723 and g729 codecs.

One thing to keep in mind is that the RTP headers are not written in the
platform-independent format, so expect they be decoded only on the same
platform as the one that created the recording.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk