[OpenSIPS-Users] Starting OpenXCAP without any logs

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 4 10:19:40 CET 2010

Hi,

El 03/02/10 15:49, CheeWii escribió:
> Thanks a lot !
> Looking forward to your reply kindly~ : )

Last night I setup a machine with the same package versions as yours and
I easily reproduced the issue: OpenXCAP rums OK in foreground, but it
fails to start in background.

The issue is related to python-application package, at least in the
version Debian Squeeze is packaging: 1.2.1

To workaround the issue you may install python-application version 1.1.5
as follows:

wget
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/python-application/python-application-1.1.5.tar.gz
tar zxvf python-application-1.1.5.tar.gz
cd python-application-1.1.5
python setup.py install

I'll look into the 1.2.1 version issue, but this should do it ;) Thanks
for the report!

Kind regards,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé