[OpenSIPS-Users] Config Suggestions Request (SIP Trunks)

David J. david at styleflare.com
Wed Feb 3 06:20:08 CET 2010

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the problem?

Your customer does not need to register to you, however, then you need
to have a static ip address to route to.
and vice versa. When a customer sends an INVITE to your opensips, you
need to authenticate by IP address.

The sipXecs does not need to regsiter.

Your customer will also have to enable ip authentication from you as well.

Again, pardon my ignorance.