[OpenSIPS-Users] One way audio - media port changed (opensips / mediaproxy)

Magnus Burman magnus.burman at adamo.es
Tue Feb 2 14:19:39 CET 2010

I'll start capturing like that right away, less you want the pcap-file for
that specific call? Since the problem only occurs sporadically and at
re-invites (ie 20+ minutes into a call) it's a bit of a mess to track down
calls that fit the criteria. But I'll get right on it for sure, thanks.

Cheers,
Magnus