[OpenSIPS-Users] high-availability - senario

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Tue Feb 2 13:47:31 CET 2010

I deceided not to use a loadbalancer because, the IP address for outbound call would have been different and we want it to be completely transparent for existing Interco.

I went with heartbeat + mon
I created sip.monitor

When the fail over take effect it is not listening on the virtual IP, how do I configure opensips to bind to 0.0.0.0:5060 ?