[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA - Opensips crash on b2b_init_request("top hiding");

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Feb 1 18:03:01 CET 2010

Hi Max,

1.6 was the first version where b2b was added. The 1.6 svn branch
contains the of course the newest version of the b2b modules, with the
latest fixes. 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 had some problems that were fixed now on svn.

You still have crashes? You are running only topology hiding right?
Please try to get more information about the crash, gdb backtrace will
be very good.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro