[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem Contact URI

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 28 11:26:26 CET 2010

Lionel Sicilia wrote:
>> The 'Warning' header does not report an error it just provides debugging
>> information from inside opensips - you can turn it on/off with the
>> sip_warning core parameter:
>>    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn16#toc68
>>

>> Now, about the error in the pjsip stack - it reports line 7 (assuming
>> from the entire message), which is:
>>       Contact: <sip:7020 at 192.168.2.84:11065:18196>;expires=209,
>> <sip:7020 at 190.178.217.168:18209>;expires=300
>> most probably because of the double port in the first contact entry.
>>
>> So, you need to look for the part where you are saving contacts in user
>> location - save("location") - here, do you do any processing of the SIP
>> contact, before the actual "save", like fix_nated_contact() or
>> fix_nated_register() ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>

> Thank you for your significant responses, sip_warning parameter was
> already set with the value "yes" now changed to "1. But the log still
> shows the debug to send in the mail earlier.
>
> debug=9
> log_stderror=no
> log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
> fork=yes
> children=4
>
> sip_warning=1

"yes" or 1 values are the same. To disable it set it to "no" or 0.

> On the other hand I've tried to fix_nated_register () and others, the
> code below just before save "location. " Unfortunately this did not
> fix the problem of generating in the contact uri multiple ports.
>

>         if (is_method("REGISTER"))
>         {
>
>                fix_nated_register();
>                fix_nated_contact();
>                fix_contact();
>
>         # authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable auth)
>                 ##if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
>                 ##{
>                 ##      www_challenge("", "0");
>                 ##      exit;
>                 ##}
>                 ##
>                 ##if (!db_check_to())
>                 ##{
>                 ##      sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
>                 ##      exit;
>                 ##}
>
>                 if (!save("location"))
>                         sl_reply_error();
>
>                 exit;
>         }

Use only fix_nated_register() for REGISTER requests. After the change,
be sure you discard all bogus records from your user location (stop
opensips, purge "location" table, start opensips).

OpenSIPS Event - expo, conf, social, bootcamp
2 - 4 February 2011, ITExpo, Miami,  USA
www.voice-system.ro