[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem Contact URI

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 23 12:24:16 CET 2010

Hi Lionel,

could you post the in and out messages showing the Contact change done
by opensips ? also, what functions are you using in opensips for Contact
manipulation ?

BTW, what opensips version/revision are you using ?

Lionel Sicilia wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying opensips and pjsua (pjlib) and encounter a problem in
> the registry when the client is behind a NAT. The client parser throws
> an exception because of the contact header has sip: host: port1:
> port2: PortNo
> Example:
>
> Contact: <sip:7020 at 192.168.2.84:17737:19222>
>
> It seems a problem when opensips rewrites the "contact uri"
>
> >From already thank you very much for bearings in the solution!

OpenSIPS Event - expo, conf, social, bootcamp
2 - 4 February 2011, ITExpo, Miami,  USA
www.voice-system.ro