[OpenSIPS-Users] [UPDATE] OpenSIPS 1.6.4 release - timeline

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 20 15:19:36 CET 2010

Hi Taisto,

You mean you cannot make a diff between success with:
 - no serialization was done
 - serialize was successfully done...

the tricky question is what to return when the function did no
serialization at all (as all branches have the same q):
    - error ? there was no error, but nothing was done
    - success ?  nothing was done, so you should know about it