[OpenSIPS-Users] Usage of OpenSips as a OCS to PBX Gateway

Stanislaw Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 02:13:09 CET 2010

----- Original message -----
> So here is my usage Senario.....

We do kind of that scenario. We have a pbx behind the proxy which does more or less exactly the tcp<->udp translation.
It works most of the time but we do have problems with session refresh and on-hold calls. It works in general but needs some work to work well. As long as you figure out how to switch sockets (in the mhomed=true config) it should work just fine. Mainly the request need rewriting.

How does it need to be done? Exactly as it seems - change the socket according to the path - treat nat like a typical nat. It works in the end.

Regards,
Stan