[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.6.3 / Solaris 10 / nathelper problem

Marty Lee marty at maui-systems.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 15:57:09 CET 2010

On 13 Dec 2010, at 14:06, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi Marty,
>
> That is really odd....I know cases where opensips with rtpproxy are used on Solaris, but without this problem :(
>
> Short 2 questions:
>   - what revision of opensips are you using  (opensips -V)
>   - do you do any nh_reload before getting that error?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

It's the main downloadable version from the website rather than SVN:

# opensips -V
version: opensips 1.6.3-tls (x86_64/solaris)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, select, /dev/poll.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 6169 2009-09-22 12:48:37Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 14:35:56 Dec 12 2010 with gcc 4.5.1

With only a single test client, I start up the server and then the client
tries to connect - producing the error. The joys of being familiar with
doing problem isolation!

Now I've got something working, I can play a bit more and try to find
out what root cause is. To start with, it's always fun guessing whether
it's the code, compiler or the config that's giving you grief. At least
I know it's not the config now.

Cheers