No subject

Thu Dec 2 10:23:01 CET 2010

is better, I already posted crashing rate for our use case.
I haven't experienced any stabilty issues with * 1.6 yet, but it only s=
ees light traffic.=20
FS is a great piece of software but it does have issues, sometimes even=
 simplest things like "find me" function work flawlessly in * and pain =
in the ass to impelement in fs due to either bad nat handling or some o=
ther bugs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Dekkers
Sent:  12/10/2010 3:28:11 AM
To: 'paul.gore.j at gmail.com'; 'OpenSIPS users
 mailling list'
Subject:  RE: [OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch vs Asterisk

The reason people are yelling on the internet "Freeswitch is much bette=
r than asterisk" is pure frustration.=20
They have used asterisk for years, were faced with crashes and since th=
ey are using freeswitch they don't see those crashes anymore (apart fro=
m the reason of those crashes).
No wonder they tell everyone freeswitch is better than asterisk. From t=
heir point of view asterisk is bad.

It's not Mr. Collins opinion that asterisk is worse than freeswitch. It=
 are the ex-asterisk people who are saying that, think about that.