[OpenSIPS-Users] Handing BYE instead of CANCEL before Answer

Russell Bierschbach rbierschbach at telepointglobal.com
Thu Dec 9 22:57:19 CET 2010

I'm having difficulty handling a BYE message when you would normally expect a CANCEL message.  According to the RFC a BYE is valid at this point...

->INVITE
<-TRYING
<-183 Progress
->BYE

My config is here: http://pastebin.com/8Lz696wB

Lines 77 to 107 are the lines in question, specifically the calls are exiting at line 96, the t_relay at line 95 does not work.

Here's a trace: http://pastebin.com/T8ZbWc7n

The BYE shows up at line 233, I cut the trace short as the BYE is repeated over and over again.

I've tried a couple things based on suggestions from IRC.  No luck so far.  Any help would be appreciated.