[OpenSIPS-Users] Hardware requirement for opensip

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:11:23 CET 2010

On 03/12/10 16:03, Vic Jolin wrote:
> I have been having problems with my opensip installation, I cant even do
> more than 100 cps,

You'll have to see what is it that is holding up the traffic really.
Use the benchmark module to get the general idea of the packet
processing time. Benchmark your database. Try changing the number of
opensips processes (and disable tcp children if you don't need them).
Get the CPU usage of all processes and see which one has problems.

Also (should've started with that really) - what does "I can't even do
more than 100 cps" mean - what happens when you send more?

Regards,
Stan