[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 SST module question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 31 19:17:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

the BYEs are generated by opensips (internally), so the SIPtrace module
will not get them - but if you use ngrep/tcpdump, you will see them.

So, you have 3 minutes between 200OK / ACK and BYE....exactly the
Session-Expires :)

Best regards,
Bogdan

k1028 wrote:
> Thank you very much for your response. I will look into the re-invite problem
> now.
>
> There is no BYE in the SIPTrace from the SIPTrace module associated to this.
> The first Invite is received at 17:15:19 and the last ACK is at 17:16:05
> from SIPTrace module. The dialog module send BYE at 17:19:05

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro