[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

S. Millard mgaloi at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 30 04:52:12 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the answer. Basically, I know there is no magic and just matering
the routing techniques; sipout.com service are completely transparent to the
end users (sip UA) the way that an SIP UA can use it and connect to any VOIP
provider if the ISP is blockind SIP UDP ports. My question is (and for sure if
I am not too much asking!) do you have any configuration files (XML) for
opensisps or freeswitch that I can use to achieve this function the same way
sipout.com are doing ?

Thanks in advance,
Millard