[OpenSIPS-Users] Force media through the Opensips server

TeleCube - John john at telecube.com.au
Sun Aug 29 10:14:57 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I just wanted to followup and post my resolution to this problem.

I tried various configurations and setups with RTPProxy to get the media
routing properly through the 4.5.6.7 ip address with no success at all.

So, I packed RTPProxy away and installed MediaProxy.

I added one statement:
-----------------------
if (is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {
    engage_media_proxy();
}
and off it went... working perfectly.

Installing MediProxy was a little tedious, not nearly as simple as
RTPProxy but it works.

Install instructions and details I used from:
http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/

Thanks for the help everyone.

Much appreciated.
Cheers,