[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips long shutdown time

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Fri Aug 27 21:08:36 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply.

I would also lean to the DB as the problem but I have also experienced it
with about the same frequency when not using any database modules and low or
now calls.
So if you could point me to the patch you refereed to I would appreciate it.
I'll then run it through a scripted process of restarting to try to
reproduce and catch the problem (as time permits).

Thanks again for all your work with development and support!!

Dave (cando)

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro