[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions about distributing OpenSIPS

Jim Dalton Jim.Dalton at TransNexus.com
Fri Aug 27 14:30:20 CEST 2010

> >   Is OpenSIPS a registered name?
> >
> yes, it is registered.
> >
> >   If so, how do we reference the registration?
> >
> What you mean ?

Here is an example.  Our documentation will state "OSPrey is a registered
trademark of TransNexus, Inc."  We need a similar statement about OpenSIPS,
but we do not know who owns the OpenSIPS name.

Thank you

Jim D.