[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar, Proxy and Load-balancer

hemaram hema_ramamoorthy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 13:07:00 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

We have an implementation where we want the Opensips server to work as a
Proxy, Registrar and Load-balancer (all three at a time) and the Freeswitch
cluster will just take care of the PBX functionalities.

Can this be made possible? From all the wiki pages and mailing lists that I
read, what I understand is that the Opensips can act either as Proxy and
Registar or as a Load-balancer at a point of time.

Looking forward to you reply. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hema.