[OpenSIPS-Users] Hunt Group with Opensips

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 05:25:09 CEST 2010

Whoops I think I meant "longest Idle".  This is how cisco defines the option

Longest Idle—Calls go to the directory number that has
been idle for the longest time, according to the time
stamp of the most recent call to the hunt group taken by
that extension. If that extension is unavailable, the search
continues to the next extension in the group.

That really shouldn't be that hard.  All you would have to do is save all
the timestamps of the last call for each member, then just search for the
one with the oldest time.  Sweet.