[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubt about provisional responses processing

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:39:18 CEST 2010

Hello to all members.

I have a deployment of OpenSIPS 1.5.3 whose configuration is designed in
such a way as every call uses rtpproxy. I am using force_rtp_proxy() for
initial requests, sequential requests and at on_reply_route().

For the particular case of FAX calls, I see that the first call is well
treated, but the re-INVITE call which enables T38 protocol, works fine until
a provisional response which I am receiving preivous to 200 OK containing
SDP. This 200 OK when received on OpenSIPS is not being processed at
on_reply_route, so SDP is not being rewritten. I am watching this behaviour
on OpenSIPS log, where I see on reply route is not being triggered.

My question is, Is there any other place in the script where those responses
are being processed?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

--
Sergio Gutiérrez