[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy Protocol

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 15:40:15 CEST 2010

I'm no python expert but I figure this is something quite simple I'm doing wrong.

I have mediaproxy (and mediaproxy2 on another install) and I'm looking for a way
to prematurely force a call to end based on the call id ... I was hoping I could send
delete <callid> to the mediaproxy or to the dispatcher.

When trying this with (older) mediaproxy  (sending delete <callid> info= straight
to the mediaproxy itself) it works perfectly (although I can't decode the format of
the 'info' returned)

There doesn't seem to be any way of executing a similar command in mediaproxy2
by telnet to the dispatcher ? but the python source suggests I should be able to do
so but with the tag as a parameter too ?

Any advice you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Ross