[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple response codes being sent

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Mon Aug 23 01:50:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

Im having a heck of a time figuring this out:

INVITE comes to our switch, we send a INVITE to another proxy that
responds with a 302, we parse that 302 in failure route then use a
route() command to go to another route block which does some other
processing (will send out more INVITE's, do certain things on failure,
etc), if the original call does get canceled or completes successfully
with a 200 OK the originating proxy receives the original 302 request
plus what ever our final failure response code we want to send.

The behavior does seem correct as openSIPs is just forwarding  the 302,
but in this case I want it to send only the final response code back to
the originating client.

The initital route block which sends the INVITE to get the 302 is very
simple, we just write the rU and rd and send via t_relay, onreply_route
does a little parsing then failure_route sends to a new block.

Any help on this would be great, I think it's my logic in the switch
that is wrong somewhere.

Thanks!