[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.6.3 Permissions Module Caching

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 19 10:01:27 CEST 2010

Hi Logan,

The option (of directly using the DB) was completely removed in 1.6
during the rework of the module.  So, right now, the info is cached in
mem at startup, but if you need, at runtime, you can force a refresh of
cache from DB via the MI  command "address_reload":

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/permissions.html#id233539

Simply do :" opensipsctl fifo address_reload"