[OpenSIPS-Users] Hosting multiple Companies PBX on one OpenSIPS Server

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:48:45 CEST 2010

Good Day List

Hope you well.

I would like to find out if someone could assist me.

I am in the process of setting up a SIP Server hosting a few companies PBX Functionality, but require some assistance/guidance.
What I am looking for is:
1) Support for Multiple Domains - Each Company with their own domain and Extensions (Users).
2) Support for Multiple Servers - LDAP integration with each Companies AD Server. This should also be in a Secure way that each Company can only view, search within their own Domain. Domains should be transparent to each other.
3) Support for multiple PSTN/LCR connections with each company having their own auto attendant console, Dial-Plans, etc.

Can this be done with OpenSIPS?

Thanks

Deon