[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy closes ports

John Khvatov ivaxer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:46:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> On 10/08/10 09:02, John Khvatov wrote:
> > Hello Saúl,
> >
> > On Mon, 09 Aug 2010, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
> >> I'm not able to reproduce this. Could you please send me a SIP trace
> >> captured with ngrep (strip sensible information or email it privately)?
> >> Then I can check if something could make MediaProxy not work properly...
> >
> > Sorry, but problem is fixed in other component...
> >

> I'm glad you got it solved, but can you give me some more detail on how
> another component was triggering this behavior? It might be helpful for
> others when they need to troubleshoot.

It's very strange, but the problem solved after flush iptables rules on
_remote_ machine, which send and receive media from mediaproxy
(multi-line UA).

Interesting, that after start firewall on remote machine again, we can't
reproduce this issue.

So, when I'll have more information, I'll report in this list of course.

--
WBR, John Khvatov