[OpenSIPS-Users] How to get call duration ( AcctSessionTime ) in OPENSIPS

Tao Vu Hoang taovuhoang at vnn.vn
Tue Aug 10 08:12:17 CEST 2010

Hi All!

     I configure Opensips send Accounting to Steel Belt Radius 4, but i
can't get call duration time ( AcctSessionTime ) , i don't know variable
of opensips container call duration time to definition in file :
opensips.cfg like this :
             modparam("acc", "aaa_extra",       "User-Name=$Au; \
                                        Calling-Station-Id=$from; \
                                        Called-Station-Id=$to; \
                                        Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$ru; \
                                        Sip-RPid=$avp(s:rpid); \
                                        Source-IP=$avp(s:source_ip); \
                                        Source-Port=$avp(s:source_port); \
                                        SIP-Proxy-IP=$avp(s:sip_proxy_ip); \
                                        Canonical-URI=$avp(s:can_uri); \

Billing-Party=$avp(s:billing_party); \

Divert-Reason=$avp(s:divert_reason); \
                                        User-Agent=$hdr(user-agent); \
                                        Contact=$hdr(contact); \
                                        Event=$hdr(event); \
                                        ENUM-TLD=$avp(s:enum_tld)")

    I use Opensips 1.6.3 to use function :
get_dialog_info("start_time","$avp(s:starttime)","callid","$ci");
to get Startime&  Stoptime of one Call from table DIALOG in database
OPENIPS  but don't success, maybe i don't know how to use it.
     I also use module : EXEC to get  Starttime&  Stoptime  from
external cammand but don't success.
Can someone help me ?  Or recommend me how to get  call duaration
(AcctSessionTime).
Thanks a lot.