[OpenSIPS-Users] new module parameter to allow mediaproxy to work behind one to one nat

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Mon Aug 9 22:58:23 CEST 2010

Nice!  We did the same thing to RTP Proxy, but would much prefer to use
media proxy for some of our gateways.  Would you be willing to send us the
changes directly?  We submitted our code to the developers also, I don't
know if it ever got committed, but if not and you are interested I would be
willing to send over the very straight forward patch we made.

Thanks

-dg