[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence subscription show

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Aug 2 15:06:23 CEST 2010

Hi Yaniv,

The reason why you don't see the subscription state real time is that
the default storage mode is in cache with periodical update in database.
But at shutdown the info is dumped into the database. Unfortunately
there isn't any means to flush it, but you can set the mode fallback2db
( set the this module parameter) and you will see the data in db in real
time.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro