[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 20:04:18 CEST 2010

Hi Rajib,

the load of each trunk is calculated each time the "load_balance()"
function is called -> the load is a higly dynamic info and needs to be
evaluated each time load balancing needs to be done. There is no way to
cache/store any info related to previous less loaded trunk.

Anyhow 100+ trunks does not mean a lot ;)