[OpenSIPS-Users] Memcache and calculate_ha1 disabled

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 17:48:55 CEST 2010

Hi Takeshi,

The tutorial was written for the case where you provide the plain-text
password and the auth engine calculates the ha1.

If you want to disable the HA1 calculation, in that case you need to
cache it and to provide it to auth engine via the password AVP (for pv
authentication).

Actually, aside of changing the "calculate_ha1" param , you should not
change anything else - if your changes are consistent (like adding in
"password" column in DB the HA1 value), the caching mechanism will work
unchanged - it will load, cache and provide the HA1 instead of passwd.