[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy 1.x - Plz Help

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 30 09:52:48 CEST 2010

Mediaproxy 1 was discontinued and it's no longer supported. Luckily
for you I was able to find the old cvs tree for it, so I'll send you
privately an archive with the latest version (1.9.1). However keep in
mind that it's no longer supported by us, so you'll have to figure out
yourself the problems you run into.