[OpenSIPS-Users] Relaying of RTP packets between two opensips/mediaproxy

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 28 17:14:09 CEST 2010

MediaProxy is designed to work only on public IP addresses. Only the
end-points can or may have private IP addresses. If your server has a
private IP address it cannot detect if the end-points are behind NAT
or not.

As a general rule servers must run on a public IP address otherwise
you will sooner or later run into problems that are very expensive to
solve.

Adrian