[OpenSIPS-Users] Are there in OpenSIPS modules like AGI on asterisk ?

samoh dahmani.samy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:57:28 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I really want to have a possibility to run a script on  OpenSIPS or external
of OpenSIPS, I want to run a script in python or other language as a way to
query my database to configure the call by calling (that is just an example)
not to be dependent on any module.
I am doing my internship in a company that has its own script about asterisk
and architecture of the database and my target is to developpe an IP Centrex
with Opensips in order to don't touch to the present architecture (Database)
and my solution must be independent of mudules so that allows any other
developpement on this IP Centrex.

I really don't know how to do, it's some days I'm looking but no idea yet.

is there a function which allows to end a call after N minut ?

Thanks.

Best regards.
Sam.