[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA MI and pua_publish

Julian Yap julianokyap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:56:35 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

Thanks for your help.  Unfortunately it doesn't work.  Let me know how
I can help in testing.

Here's the local route I added which rewrites the NOTIFY appropriately:
local_route
{
    if(is_method("NOTIFY"))
    {
        if(is_present_hf("Content-Type"))
        {
            xlog("L_INFO", "rewriting Content-Type \n");
            remove_hf("Content-Type");
            append_hf("Content-Type: application/xpidf+xml\r\n");
        };
    };
}