[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Installation Guide

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 26 11:43:41 CEST 2010

Most of the configuration tasks are related to setting up components
outside CDRTool environment. Experience with configuring and running
Apache with  PHP,  MySQL,  FreeRadius,  MediaProxy and  OpenSIPS are
required to successfully complete a CDRTool installation.

Setting up CDRTool is not a week-end project. This is complex stuff.
Unless you know exactly why and what you are doing, you read carefully
all the provided documentation and spent enough time to understand how
the components above work, do not attempt trying out this software.