[OpenSIPS-Users] Shared 'location' table?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 18:53:24 CEST 2010

On 22 April 2010 17:47, Laszlo <laszlo at voipfreak.net> wrote:
> 2010/4/22 Chris Maciejewski <chris at wima.co.uk>

>> > Try to set mhomed=1
>> >
>> > -Laszlo
>> >

>> Hi, thanks for suggestion, but when I added mhomed=1 I am getting the
>> following error:
>>
>> WARNING:usrloc:get_all_db_ucontacts: non-local socket
>> <udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060>...ignoring
>> ERROR:core:get_out_socket: no socket found
>> ERROR:nathelper:nh_timer: can't get sending socket
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> usrloc is in "db only" mode?
>
> -Laszlo

Yes, it is: modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 3)

Just to clarify. I am running two instances of opensips on two
different servers (so obviously both are bound do different public IP
addresses) using the same 'location' table on central MySQL server.

Therefore in my 'location' table some entries in 'socket' column are:
aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:5060
and others are: ppp.ttt.qqq.zzz:5060