[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool & OpenSIPS 1.6?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Thu Apr 22 09:12:22 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm setting up CDRTool & OpenSIPS but it looks like the latest version
of CDRTool depends the database structure of OpenSIPS 1.4 rather than
the latest version of OpenSIPS (1.6). Does anyone know if CDRTool is
being updated to support OpenSIPS 1.6 or if there are any patches to fix
the issues?

Also, the CDRTool track instance has a bit of spam.

I'm wondering if CDRTool is still maintained or did everyone switch to
something else?

[Please CC me, I'm not subscribed]

--
bye,