[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New features in BLF and presence

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 21 18:30:54 CEST 2010

2010/4/21 Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org>:
>> Also, if I set "offline" status (other not to see me online) and I do
>> a call, will then my watchers receive a NOTIFY with status "on the
>> phone"?
>>
> Yes, they will, even if you set the status to offline. This can be
> improved, to check if all the Published info has status offline, do not
> do the aggregation. But what if the published info is not from the same
> phone that is in a call?

Hi Anca, this is a problem of the buggy SIMPLE specification in which
the concept of "resource" is not present, so I cannot imagine a valid
solution/workaround for it. This is what we have to deal with.
Hopefully SIMPLE presence specifications will dead soon and a new and
better specification will born ;)

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo