[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips radiator radius acc avpair value assignment

russellwilliams at hotmail.com russellwilliams at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:44:14 CEST 2010

Hello,
     I am looking for the method used for assigning a value to an avpair.
 I have cisco-h323-remote-address, and cisco-h323-call-origin
that need to show up in the detail files from Radiator radius ver 4.2 .
I am using opensips 1.6 no tls on centos 4.6
 I have both of them in the dictionaries for radiusclient-ng and in the
 dictionary for Radiator, but the avpair will now show up in the detail file.
 Any help is appreciated .

 thank you
 Russell A Williams Jr.