[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS with MySQL Cluster NDBCLUSTER

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Wed Apr 21 02:28:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

Master-master works very well, if you have that much traffic you can
write to both at the same time and then you should be able to load
balance your billing processes between the two, one master would use
even keys one would use odd keys so you never have a overlapping primary
id.

>From our experience keep your acc table small and all is well, we only
keep 24-48 hours in the acc table and nightly move/delete to a archive
table, if we ever need the original acc entries we still have them and
we have had 0 issues with performance

Ive got one machine that is a dual core Xeon sequence 3000 that can run
4,000+ QPS all day long with no issues, that's on cheap SATA hard drives
and it does very well actually.

-Brad