[OpenSIPS-Users] how to retrieve the users who are registered ?

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:28:16 CEST 2010

Sam,

I suggest to you to use the default script enabling only the mysql backend,
this script makes exactly what you want, process Register requests form
users, and route calls between the registered users.

Take a look in the webinar [1], this webinar explain the default script, and
says what you need to do to get mysql enabled.  To properly understand the
tutorial it's mandatory to have a SIP Protocol background, if you don't I
recommend to watch the webinars [2], and [3] first.

With the default script you will need to create users in the Subscriber
table, and you will get the user Register status in the Location table.

[1] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar005/
[2] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar004/
[3] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar002/

Best regards,