[OpenSIPS-Users] How to identify the Requst was generated by B2B scemario

Antonio Anderson Souza antonio at voicetechnology.com.br
Tue Apr 20 01:43:38 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I'm developing a solution based on Opensips B2B modules, and my scenario is
a blind transfer, I'd like to know what's the best way to identify that a
new INVITE request was generated by a B2B scenario? I tried to set an avp
variable but it's a new transaction so i think that it's another context.

Thinking about this issue I guessed 2 possible solution, I'd like to listen
from you guys if are there other possible solutions, and which is the best
one?

1- Create a custom header in the B2B scenario, I don't know if it's
possible?

2 - As the source IP of the new INVITE is the Opensips IP, it's possible to
check if the INVITE is from a local IP.

I'd prefer the option 1, but I didn't find in the documentation how to add a
custom header in the B2B scenario.

Does anybody can help me?

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza