[OpenSIPS-Users] Zombi sessions in Media-proxy

Alexandr Dranchuk dav at davion.kz
Mon Apr 19 12:11:16 CEST 2010

Hi!

After making concurrent call limitation I've found

that in case
of T38 session re-INVITE sometimes they stay active in Mediaproxy (2.4.2)

[Mediaproxy web displays only caller and calling numbers, no session
information provided at all for those calls]

but OpenSIPS (1.6.2) destroy
them properly.

Thus those sessions stays still active untill I restart
mediaproxy, on_hold_timeout doesn't work on them.

In the logs nothing
wrong about those calls. not even warning. in case of reboot I get message:

"Session SESSIONID at SOMEIP is no longer on relay MY_IP statistics are
probably lost" and

"error: failed to end dialog: 404 Requested Dialog Not
Found"

Is any idea how to fix this?

will appreciate a lot any help.