[OpenSIPS-Users] how to adapt opensips's database to authentification ?

samoh dahmani.samy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:38:10 CEST 2010

I'm trying to change the table where opensips check for the authentification
like that :

I change the names of colums an desable calculate_ha1 (I don't need it
because my passwords are stored plaintext in DB)

modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 1)  ### I have juste 1 domain
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 0)
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")
modparam("auth_db", "user_column", "name")
modparam("auth_db", "db_url",	"mysql://user:password@mydb.net/mydb")
modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "")

and I try to change the table like that :

if (!www_authorize("", "my_table")) {...}

I don't know if what I do is right ??

after restart opensips (of course it doesn't start, I check in the syslog
file and I foud that :

ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error: Table 'my_db.version'
doesn't exist

so I don't know if I must create this table and I don't know for what this
table is necessary ?

Are there any trick to baypass this obligation ?.

Thanks.

Best Regards.