[OpenSIPS-Users] New features in BLF and presence

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Thu Apr 15 09:22:35 CEST 2010

Hi Anca

Nice feature, one question:

> Publish. The result is that when a buddy is in a call you will see a
> status indicating this and in the rest of the time you will see the
> presence state that the buddy set in his client.

Is this also done for buddies that did not publish any state before? How will this be threaded by the module?

Example: I am registered (but nothing published), performing a call and hang up afterwards. I assume that it will trigger from offline to online but busy to offline again.

Is the module considering this or would this require the use of pua_usrloc to have the correct behavior for clients that do not publish presence?

Thanks!

Sebastian